Remember I said JkDefrag gets updated quite often? Well, they just updated their app (application) and now its 3.16. The changes are:
JkDefrag v3.16 (June 22, 2007)
– Changed the message in the docs about the screensaver under Vista, it works if User Account Control is turned off.
– Bugfix in “-a 3” (fast optimize). It would not use Perfect Fit for gaps that were larger than all the data already processed.
– Bugfix in “-a 6” (move to end of disk). Files in zone 1 would not be moved.
– Added some translations of “Program Files” to the build-in list of SpaceHogs:
Archivos de programa (Spanish)
Arquivos de programas (Brazilian Portuguese)
Program Files (All others)
– Fixed a typo in the “System Volume Information” string in the SpaceHogs.
– Fixed the displaying of the zone number, should have been + 1.
– Changed the “makefile.bat” script, “JkDefrag.exe” does not need to be linked with “JkDefragScreenSaver.res”.
If you are not familar with JkDefrag, you can take a look of my post earlier: