I downloaded this ad when it first got release…quite a long while ago. It is one of my favorite ads. The whole idea of iPod Shuffle 2nd is to take your music player as a “wearable art“, and this ad did very well just showing this idea. Although I am an i-river fan, I can’t help myself thinking of getting an shuffle after seeing the ad…that is how powerful its…at least to me 🙂
- 2,500,478 hits
- Changing the system language in Mac OS X
- How to connect a new external hard drive to your Mac
- Controlling your Mac's fan speed with SMC Fan Control (with step by step guide)
- Adding dictionaries to the built-in Dictionary Application in Leopard
- Dr.Web CureIt!...Free Anti-Virus Scanner!
- Switching Proxies in Firefox using FoxyProxy
- K-Lite Codec Pack for Mac?!
- A step by step guide to Authoxy
- Keyboard Shortcut for "Look Up in Dictionary" service in Leopard
- [University of Otago] Firefox's Proxy Auto Detection Problem in Vista
StoleT on K-Lite Codec Pack for Mac… Viewing CHM files un… on Viewing CHM files under Mac OS… GM on Adding dictionaries to the bui… Ashutosh on Viewing CHM files under Mac OS… Black Hat SEO France… on Switching Proxies in Firefox u…