Just wrote an email to my friend discussing the RAM options on the newly released iMacs…I have decided to put it here since it might be useful to others who is getting Apple’s new iMacs.
Archive for October 9th, 2007
- 2,029,788 hits
- Changing the system language in Mac OS X
- How to connect a new external hard drive to your Mac
- Adding dictionaries to the built-in Dictionary Application in Leopard
- K-Lite Codec Pack for Mac?!
- Controlling your Mac's fan speed with SMC Fan Control (with step by step guide)
- Viewing CHM files under Mac OS X
- Switching Proxies in Firefox using FoxyProxy
- Internet Explorer 7 freezes at startup? | How to disable add-ons for IE7
- Keyboard Shortcut for "Look Up in Dictionary" service in Leopard
- Setting up the firewall in Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
StoleT on K-Lite Codec Pack for Mac… Viewing CHM files un… on Viewing CHM files under Mac OS… GM on Adding dictionaries to the bui… Ashutosh on Viewing CHM files under Mac OS… Black Hat SEO France… on Switching Proxies in Firefox u…